Provide professional Front-of-House services for Singapore Office. Work closely with other support team members (including HR, Business Services, Finance & IT). Perform other duties assigned by HR & Business Services Manager.
- Greet visitors courteously, advise the relevant staff of their presence, guide visitors to the meeting rooms, organize their refreshments.
- Allocate desks/rooms for overseas guests and ensure that the phones and computers are ready prior to arrival of guests.
- Organize hotel accommodation and car pickups, if necessary.
- Update and circulate visitors' list to Business Services Team
Conference Rooms | Meetings | Video Conferencing
- Control bookings of conference rooms and audio/visual equipment are ready, including coordinating with IT team to set up equipment for video conferencing..
- Ensure the reception area and conference rooms are tidy at all times, and furniture is cleaned.
- Ensure that stationery items in conference rooms are replenished
- Ensure that fittings, lightings & equipment’s at reception area and conference rooms are working properly, including reporting to Business Services for immediate servicing.
- Organise meals and refreshments for events (meetings, training, seminars, etc).
Incoming/Outgoing Couriers and Post
- Record incoming and outgoing courier (including HK & London pouches), ensure client/matter numbers are accurately reflected on waybills before filing them, arrange courier pickups and deliveries.
- Reconcile courier invoices for chargeable/non-chargeable accounts for Finance.
- Organise and record outgoing post, purchase and record postage stamp.
Suppliers and Supplies
- Place orders of pantry, fruits and water supplies.
- Check and record suppliers' invoices before submitting to Finance/HR & Business Services Manager for approval.
- Update and circulate suppliers' contact list to Business Services team members regularly.
- Circulate daily absence info emails and following up of leave applications of absentees.
- Organise and circulate secretarial support cover emails.
- Enter absence records on PeopleSoft, audit entries made and filing of forms and related correspondence.
- Circulate daily absence/visitors/emergency contact info lists.
- Arrange and circulate reception coverage as and when necessary.
- Assist with bookings & coordination of conferencing facilities.
- Assist HR manager and HR assistant with ad-hoc duties.
- Maintain and update records of Chubb security cards users.
- Book taxi for fee earners & guests as and when required.
- Maintain stocks of refreshments in refrigerator on a daily basis.
- Work as an Receptionist from Law firm a must!
- Pleasant, Speak well
1st shift - 7am to 5pm
2nd shift - 10am - 7pm
As we require the front desk to be covered from 7am till 7pm (Monday - Friday), absences will need to be communicated (directly to the other receptionist who provide covers) at the early stage so that arrangements can be made accordingly. During the first 2 weeks of training, you will be required to report to work from 9am to 6pm for the first week and 10am to 7pm for the second week. If further training is required, this training schedule can be extended.
As it is important to project a professional image of the Company, therefore it is advisable to adhere to the office dress policy.