The Finance team consists of a Finance Manager, two Accounts Executives, one Credit Controller and one Legal Biller and are looking for a Finance Operations Administrator to provide accounts support to the Finance team. The Finance Operations Administrator role has the opportunity to get a full range of finance experience. This is varied and exciting role at a dynamic, international law firm and would suit an ambitious individual looking to start their career in finance working with a supportive team and culture. Key relationships to establish are with APAC, UK and Global Finance team members, Partners, Lawyers and secretaries, and Singapore operations teams; BD, Facilities, HR and IT.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
a) Processing accounts payable, expense claims, petty cash, disbursements and intercompany transactions.
b) Accounts receivable receipts matching and posting of receipts.
c) initiating payments
d) Billing and credit control assistance.
e) Maintaining the Cash Book up to date.
f) Bank reconciliation.
· New Clients and/or business matters opening, Write-offs and Matter Closure.
· Clearing unreconciled balances and disbursements along with timely payment of disbursements. Payment of disbursements to multi-payors.
· Liaising with the bank RM’s on change of mandates, preferential rates etc.
· Respond to information requests promptly, in a timely and efficient manner, referring any contentious issues to the Finance Manager.
· Maintain accurate account records and an organised filing system.
· Provide cover during holiday periods for other team members.
· Provide administrative assistance to the Finance Manager and support other team members to provide a comprehensive Finance service.
· Ensuring a high standard of work output and quality of information
· Working with the Finance Manager and other processing teams to implement changes, to maximise efficiency and level of service
· Working on your own initiative and ensuring a proactive approach is taken to carrying out all duties to maintain/improve client relations and goodwill.
· To work within the firm’s agreed conflict policy.
· Be subject to varying degrees of supervision on a day to day basis liaising with the Finance Manager and other supervisors on a regular basis.
· Undertake any other duties which, from time-to-time, may be allocated.
· Operate safely in the work place.
· Create and maintain professional relationships with customers, clients and other members of staff.
· Maintain confidentiality at all times.
· This is a developing role and the job description is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team’s objectives and firm policy.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume & a recent photo in MS Word format to :
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.