The Facilities team consists of an Office Manager, two Receptionists/Administrative Assistants.
Key relationships to establish are contribute to the effectiveness of the Singapore office by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to clients in order that the business objectives of the Firm and team are achieved, maintain the high standard of service offered to the Firm’s existing clients and to assist in furthering the professional reputation of the team and contribute to the development of the team in accordance with the Firm’s policy.
· Answer and process all incoming calls via the switchboard, transferring the call to the relevant individual.
· Accurately record and promptly relay oral and written messages.
· Welcome and assist callers and direct visitors in a professional manner.
· Follow correct procedures, instructions and protocols.
· Maintain a professional reception area.
· Responsibility for ensuring all meeting rooms are set up correctly for each external meeting with adequate supplies of notebooks, pens and refreshments and are cleared and tided after each meeting.
· Assist with MS Teams/conference call set ups.
· Coordinate all seminars and conferences with the Business Development team.
· Responsibility for ensuring the telephone switchboard Night system is activated to answer all evening calls and the Day system is activated each morning.
· Make travel arrangements, organise visas and transfers, build good working relationships with the external travel provider.
· Responsible for the daily collection, sorting and stamping of incoming and outgoing mail.
· Weigh, stamp and record all outgoing mail, purchasing stamps from the Post Office as and when required.
· Arrange for registered post collections and packages to be collected from/ delivered to clients as and when required.
· Order couriers as when instructed. Record all incoming and outgoing courier documents.
· Proactively order office stationary, including paper, toners etc on a week/fortnightly basis. Ensure accurate stock lists are maintained and costs adhered to.
· Proactively order kitchen supplies, including drinking water for the dispenser.
· Replenish the kitchen supplies in the office kitchen each morning and periodically.
· Arrange for the maintenance of the photocopiers/printers as and when instructed.
· Assist with the day to day requirements of the office mobile phones, liaising with the provider and reviewing monthly itemised bills and invoices.
· Responsibility for all swipe cards for the office and office keys, ensuring adequate levels of cards are available and administering the security system.
· Responsibility for facilities maintenance, liaising with building management regarding air conditioning, light bulb changing, water/electric issues etc.
· Reviewing all office invoices for accuracy before submission to Finance for payment.
· Point of contact for APAC IT for any ad-hoc issues.
· Administer all Legal Subscriptions both online and hard copies, maintaining accurate records and update all loose leafing.
· Assist with managing the day to day arrangements of the off-site filing, maintaining accurate records of the location of the files, liaising with provider for collections and deliveries.
· Review all boxes for storage before collection to ensure contents accurately reflects storage spreadsheet.
· Assisting the Business Development Manager with any administrative requirements.
· Assist with Office projects following instruction from the Office Manager.
· Undertake any specific training courses as identified by the Office Manager/HR Manager.
· Create and maintain professional relationships with clients, employees and Partners.
· Operate the Firm’s quality procedures as specified in the current edition of the Service Standards.
· Be subject to varying degrees of supervision on a day to day basis liaising with the Finance Manager and other supervisors on a regular basis.
· Undertake any other duties which, from time-to-time, may be allocated.
· Operate safely in the work place.
· Respond to customers/clients specific requests for information on services.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume & a recent photo in MS Word format to :
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.