· Manage the reception area, including monitoring visitor access, overseeing meeting room bookings, handling mail delivery services, responding to incoming calls and forwarding them on to relevant colleagues.
· Responsible for supplier management for the Singapore office, including sourcing of suppliers, contracts renewal, overseeing maintenance services, processing payment and ensure security clearance is in place for suppliers.
· Proactively track office inventory, assist with ordering of employee business cards and managing office/building access cards.
· Partner closely with the office building management to cascade relevant office building communication to employees and manage building tenant portal.
· Manage, train and monitor the performance of office cleaners.
· Responsible for maintaining a safe office environment by conducting periodic checks on first aid kits/fire extinguishers inventory and ensuring that the office environment is complying with Health and Safety measures.
· To be part of the Singapore office Health and Safety Committee to support the implementation of Safe Management measures, provide weekly reports on staff entry and maintain required compliance documentation for government inspections.
· Provide administrative support to the leadership team based in the Singapore office. This includes coordinating meeting schedules, processing expense claims, and organizing travel arrangements where required.
· Support and coordinate Singapore office events, meetings, Townhalls, conferences as well as all employee engagement activities.