· Take ownership over the reception area and conference rooms and create a positive, welcoming impression when greeting visitors, callers and staff. Make & serve refreshments to visitors and keep the reception area clean and tidy.
· Answer the mainline telephone and relay messages. Ensure that all messages, calls, deliveries are forwarded on promptly, accurately and with the appropriate amount of detail.
· Manage booking of conference rooms and ensures that the rooms are tidy and orderly for meetings and that any needed equipment are in place for meetings.
· Arrange teleconference calls, video conferences, in-office meetings and ensure the conference rooms are properly set-up prior to the meetings.
· Organize, manage and coordinate courier service (both local and overseas).
· Receive deliveries and routes them appropriately.
· Update office contact list details.
· Work with the Office Assistant to ensure that orders for lunches/refreshments for meetings and events are placed and delivered.
· Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness at all times.
· Communicate effectively and promptly with the building management office on repairs and maintenance issues and booking of after office hours aircon.
· Ensure and provide support/assistance towards workplace safety and well being.
· Work with Office Assistant to monitor office/ pantry supplies and arrange for orders.
· Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfil office supply needs, maintain, and manage vendors and coordinate food delivery as needed.
· Perform other duties as requested from time to time.
· Mail – daily mail collection and distribution in the absence of the Office Assistant
· Errands – fruit supplier; post office; bank; stationery supplier etc in the absence of the Office Assistant
· BD event admin – preparation of name tags, etc.
· Printing and/or binding – assist the BD Team with the printing, collating and/or binding of documents for presentations; conferences; DB events etc.
· Visiting staff – assist with hotel reservations and sending walking directions from hotel to office; room allocation in office; provide clerical support with printing/copying/scanning, booking of restaurants and taxis etc.
· Assist in the co-ordination of the building fire drill exercises.
· Minimum of two to three years’ of working experience in a similar role.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Filesite or other document management system).
· Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Professional mannerism.
· Team player.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and careful attention to detail.
· Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside normal working hours/days when requested.