Position : Executive Assistant, Private Equity Firm
· Provide general secretarial and administrative support to a team of 3-4 investment professionals in Singapore office
· Manage team’s calendar, schedule and logistics for a wide range of business activities
· Co-coordinate internal and external client meetings across different geographical time zone
· Assist with investment professional team’s travel & accommodation arrangement for business trip and handle visa application and renewal as necessary
· Handle investment professional team’s expenses claims and monthly reimbursements
Office Admin Support
· Provide support to Office Manager in managing general office’s administrative task such as procuring office supplies, office housekeeping, and maintenance of office equipment
· Manage mails and deliveries correspondence, meeting rooms booking and greeting visitors
· Liaise with building management on any facility issues
· Manage food-order accounts for employees working in the office
· Potential scope to take on ad hoc duties as required
· Minimum of 5 years of executive assistant experience in international IB, PE, or managements consulting industry. Previous experience supporting a big team will be advantageous.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc).
· Proficient in English.
· Highly driven and motivated individual to work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. The role requires the individual to be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously across multiple investment professional.
· Able to work independently, proactive and exercise good judgement.
· Highly personable, with the desire and ability to create relationships across the Group’s
· Excellent communication skills and good team player.
· Flexible in making urgent arrangement and coordination during non-working hours.