- Handle all HR-related queries
- Plan, review, and implement HR policies
- Prepare HR documents, Manage application, renewal and cancellation of work passes.
- Take charge of all operational HR functions such as payroll, claims, leave administration, monthly CPF submission etc.
- Preparation and submission of employees earnings through IRAS Auto-Inclusion Scheme.
- Prepare and submit survey reports to Singapore Government Sectors - on monthly, quaterly & yearly basis.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, LTA, SLA, onemotoring etc and ensure legal compliance
- Handle all travel and health advisories issued by MOH, MOM and other government agencies.
- Manage and oversee the Group's medical portals and renewals
- Incharge of office supplies
- Liaise with IT vendor / contractor relating to repair & maintenance of office equipment.
- Min GCE A levels.
- At least 3 years of HR & admin experience
- Able to write and speak good English.