Our Client, an international law firm has a vacancy for a PRACTICE ASSISTANT.
The Practice Assistant performs a wide range of secretarial, administrative and legal office procedures for Abitration team.
Duties and Accountabilities
This role will report to our Office Operations Manager with duties include but not limited to:
· Handling correspondences (including mails, emails, phone calls and fax).
· Word processing, including formatting and editing documents.
· Preparation of spreadsheets and presentation slides.
· Basic proofreading.
· Familiarity with legal documents and terminology.
· Maintaining lawyer’s contacts.
· Maintaining Partner’s calendar.
· Scheduling meetings.
· Preparing client bills and opening entries.
· Processing third party and vendor invoices.
· Time entry and travel arrangement.
· Reception coverage when required.
· Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Office Operations Manager.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
· At least 7 years of experiences in International law firm environment
· Excellent MS Office skills;
· Able to work independently and as a team with peers, attorneys and other colleagues.
· Excellent attention to details.
· Superior written and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanor.
· Language skills is a plus.