• Assist in Admin/ ISO/ Marketing
• Provide general administrative support
• Handling of incoming and outgoing mails and couriers.
• Managing and replenishing all office equipment and accessories
• Experience in document control and quality management system implementation
• Record employees’ annual leave and medical leave
• Handle quotation and preparation of proposals
• Manage all project administration document which include processing and filing management and internal communication
• Work closely together with the team for any new projects assigned • Perform other ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required
• Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
• At least 2 years working experience
• Proficient in MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Proactive and take initiatives in providing
• Able to work independently in a teamwork environment
• Team player with good communication & interpersonal skill
Interested applicants please submit an updated resume and a recent photo in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.