We are seeking an enthusiastic receptionist to help manage our front office of our growing and dynamic company. This person will report directly to the Office Manager.
• Answer incoming calls. Provide general information and direct callers to appropriate party or taking messages.
• Professionally welcome guest/visitors, offers and serve drinks.
• Meeting room booking arrangement & meeting room daily check-up according to professional standards. Meeting room facility checking & setup before each meeting upon user requirements.
• Assist with business travel ticket / hotel bookings and related documents. Strictly follow company updated travel policy and approval / operation / financial review process.
• Other front desk support services.
• Arranging international and local couriers, receiving and sending out shipments.
• Oversee company stationary and supplies.
• Previous experience in the frontline or customer service is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Fluent in written and verbal English.
• Good telephone etiquette and pleasing personality.
• Ability to cooperate with other employees to ensure a smooth and effective office operations
Interested applicants please submit an updated resume and a recent photo in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.