· In coordination with the Business Development and Marketing Managers and the Director of Business Development and Marketing, the Executive
· Assists in the preparation of client proposals and pitches, including handling formal RFP/bidding process administration; tracks results and maintains records in the Firm’s business development system (OnePlace).
· Helps to write, edit and maintain a library of materials for use in pitches and proposals, including practice overviews, experience lists, lawyer biographies, key selling points, etc.
· Will be the key regional contact for bio updates, and in collaboration with the APAC BD&M team helps with maintaining, updating, and publishing bios for lawyers in the region.
· Helps to acquire and manage representative experience in the Firm’s experience management system (Foundation).
· Collaborates with team members to promote the Firm’s practices and raise profile through external communications, including social media posts, in particular WeChat, and website content.
· Helps to organize, execute and support Firm-sponsored events, webinars and other client programs in the region.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· A minimum of two (2) years of business development and/or marketing related experience
· Fluent in English and Mandarin. Native Mandarin is an advantage
· PC skills: MS Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook
· Preferred a degree in marketing or relevant discipline
· Legal marketing or business development experience (especially in an international law firm environment) and/or marketing, sales or positioning in another professional services industry
· Experience with InterAction, OnePlace, Foundation or other marketing technology systems