Report on a daily basis to the HR Manager to manage recruitment coordination work across Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Bangkok, Jakarta.
· Assisting in setting up of interviews
· Preparing offer letters and contracts.
· Arranging all necessary logistics eg. Relocation arrangements, invoicing, expenses, etc.
· Assist with organizing law fairs in Singapore
· Provide a comprehensive, accurate and timely administrative support service, maintain action list and ensure timely/appropriate action taken in respect of: -
- salary and grade change information;
- new joiners
- sickness absence;
- unpaid leave;
- personal information changes, etc.
· To input required data to Payroll and other departments by way of a PAN (Personnel Action Note).
· Input, maintain and validate accurate HR information within the HR system.
· Ensure DocExplorer is used in the appropriate way to facilitate effective and efficient working / best practice.
· Ad hoc reporting
· Preparing new joiner packs.
· Organising inductions for new joiners.
Assist HR Advisors with the administrative aspects of the annual processes (headcount planning/ budgeting; performance and salary reviews).
Liaise with the appropriate teams to co-ordinate overseas or cross functional secondments.v
· Work with HR Advisors, to deal with enquiries from line managers; within area(s) on routine HR matters, policies and procedures.
· Progress any concerning ER issues to HR Advisor/ manager that you become aware of.
· Provide support to HR team such as incoming mail, processing, HR related invoices and expenses, travel arrangements, and arranging meetings as required.
· Provide support on any ad-hoc HR related projects.
· Any other tasks which may be identified from time to time.
General benefits administration
· Exposure to professional services firms / blue chip firms.
· Proven experience in HR administration.
· Professional, credible.
· Effective communicator, both oral and written.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Strong team skills.
· Advanced computer skills – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
· Exposure to HR systems/databases