We are urgently looking for a energetic, adaptable and problem solving candidate to fit the role of an Office and Accounting Administrator.
- payroll data entry and other accounting administration.
- organise and manage certain processes and confidential records
- source and manage available grant and schemes, including the application and processing.
- processing government claims such as maternity, NSmen, etc
- manage occassional team travel arrangements
- manage office and pantry supplies and operations
- organise and facilities team events
- any other admin and ad-hoc duties assigned
- A diploma or equivalent, a degree may be preferred
- Strong in excel
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Trusted to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to independently plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite or Google Suite
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.