A small legal services firm based in Toa Payoh, is looking for a committed and energetic lawyer to support senior lawyers and take up positions of responsibility to help provide excellent service to clients and also grow the business for the firm.
• Responsible for all aspects of conveyancing and banking work
• Responsible for drafting legal documents (agreements, contracts, legal correspondences and etc.)
• Conducting legal research and negotiations when required
• Providing support to senior lawyers in conveyancing matters
• Helping to secure new clients and grow the business
• Qualified Advocate & Solicitor, Admitted to the Singapore Bar
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Law or equivalent.
• Candidate must possess minimum 3 years of practical legal experience in Conveyancing with a legal firm
• Able to exercise independent judgement and to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive formation.
• Candidates must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
• Candidate should possess good interpersonal skills, be resourceful and must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and good presentation skills.
Interested applicants please submit an updated resume and a recent photo in MS Word format to: email@example.com