Our client, a MNC has a vacancy for the position of Technical/Parts Specialist in Aftersales Department.
· Annual Planning List confirmed in advance by CP/CM/CR/ZS-V and in accordance to the rules of Varianten-Orientierungs-Rahmen (VOR)
· Compilation and preparation of all information and documents required for homologation for the LTA Authority.
· Forwarding of all information and documents required for homologation to the Authority Communicating the authority approval, check approval for completeness and correctness, forward approval code to dealer, etc.
· Monitor and advice local legal market requirements and homologation activities and recommendation of technical standards for the responsible scope towards the functions EG-8x.
· Market-side initial assessment, risk evaluation and differentiation of new laws/regulations and changes.
· Execution of legislative and regulatory affairs in accordance with AG guidelines
· Proactive and response to homologation, vehicle compliance and building requirements
· Operational support for marketing, sales, special vehicle activities etc.
· Collaborate with dealer’s vehicle administration to prepare the homologation and product/ sales planning.
· Robotics for application submission. Dashboard for the urgent type approval progress.
· University degree in Automotive Engineering or alternatively a tertiary education in business or automotive.
· Minimum 3 year of relevant experience preferably in automobile industry.
· Attention to detail , team player with positive attitude and proactive
· Good skill in computer and Microsoft office.
· Good communication, analytical and presentation skills
· Flexible approach to meeting ever-changing priorities in a high pressure business