The Project Coordinator will report to the Project Manager
The Project Coordinator is an administrative professional specialized in managing, coordinating and overseeing of different activities related to planning, implementing and evaluating projects
The Project Coordinator provides support to the projects by ensuring consistency between the deliverables of sales quoted items supplied and installed and its effectiveness, intended functions, correct application and method of installations from the standpoint of checks, documentation, info disseminations and training.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Participate in project meetings both internal and external and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions with technical specialists or the various stakeholders
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project requirements, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Keeping well documented project documents such as as-builds, punch lists as well as equipment special circuitry documents
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
- Provide simple adjustments/troubleshooting support to newly installed equipment
Qualification and Requirements:
· Prefer Diploma Holder of an engineering discipline, existing
Project Coordinator with 5 years’ experience can be considered without Diploma Qualification.
· Completed and Certified WSQ Supervise Construction Work for WSH(Previously known as BCSS Course)
· Valid Class 3 license Holder (Manual)
· Physically fit and no color blindness
· Ability to apply working knowledge of analytical tools such as multi-meter, spirit leveler, laser alignment markers, torque meter etc.
· Able to commit for after office hours work time in lieu of urgency in works to be handed over to clients or works allowed only after office hours
· Good interpersonal and communication skill and is factual and logical to express confidently and logically
· Keen eye for details that may spot potential hazards arising from the use of the company products as well as relevant 3rd party products
· Good report writing skills and able to present reports in a clear, concise and structured manner.
· Basic MS skills and software literate
· Independent and takes initiatives
Shall maintain all findings/investigations as confidential and shall not communicate to any 3rd party whom are deemed as not necessary to hold or obtain such information in the context of to be informed or requires to takes the necessary corrective actions
Interested applicants please submit an updated resume and a recent photo in MS Word format to: email@example.com