Our client, an American multi-national law firm has a vacancy for a Marketing Manager in their Singapore office.
The Marketing Manager will work with attorneys throughout the Asia offices to respond to marketing requests in a manner consistent with the firm’s overall strategy. Responsibilities will entail all aspects of marketing, primarily to drive revenue through new business opportunities and client expansion programs, including pitches and proposals, events and sponsorships, sales pipeline management, and key client initiatives.
· 5+ years of significant experience in sales and marketing preferably in a professional services organisation
· At least a degree in marketing or a related field
· Proven ability to manage, coach and motivate
· Proactive, high energy, creative, quick thinking, and entrepreneurial by nature
· The ability to speak Mandarin is preferred