Our client, an American multi-national law firm has a vacancy for a Corporate Paralegal in their Singapore office
· The applicant primarily will assist on private equity, venture capital and M&A transactions.
· Duties entail all aspects of deal execution, including (i) deal management and communications with clients and counterparties; (ii) coordination among the internal team and specialists in different geographies; (iii) review/drafting of principal and ancillary transaction documents; (iv) due diligence; (v) legal research and analysis of corporate law matters; (vi) capitalization table management; (vii) signing, closing and post-closing coordination; and (viii) other tasks assigned by attorneys in the course of deal execution.
· 1-3 years relevant experience
· The critical prerequisite for an applicant is a desire to work with a dynamic and hard-working team that will invest in training, provided the candidate is open-minded to learning quickly.
· Applicants must have a BA/BS degree, and preference will be given to candidates with graduate-legal education.
· Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills; be well-versed in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
· Hard-working and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with the team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.