Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and handle a portfolio of private companies
- Responsible for corporate secretarial duties, including but not limited to the preparation of board resolutions, meeting minutes, arrange for execution and filing corporate documents
- Provide advice on compliance requirements and secretarial related matters to clients
- Conversant in handing statutory filings with ACRA and other relevant authorities
- Administer in maintaining and filing of statutory record, registers and other relevant documents required by laws regulations of Companies Act
- Other corporate and administrative or ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in relevant field.
- Minimum 1- 2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Good client servicing skills and strong problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Office Secretaries (EA License: 16C7862)