Provide professional Front-of House services for a leading international law firm and to perform other duties assigned by HR & Business Services Manager.
• Attend to switchboard professionally.
• Retrieve voicemail from the main telephone line and pass messages on to appropriate staff.
• Set up, coordinate with IT and ensure that office-closure message is turned on whenever office closes.
• Update and circulate internal telephone extensions, residential telephone and mobile phone lists whenever there are changes of staff. Visitors
• Greet visitors courteously, advise the relevant staff of their presence, guide visitors to the meeting rooms, organize their refreshments.
• Allocate desk / rooms for overseas guests and ensure that the phones and computers are ready prior to arrival of guests.
• Organise hotel accommodation and car pickups, if necessary.
• Update and circulate visitors' list to Business Services Team.
Conference Rooms | Meetings | Video Conferencing
• Control bookings of conference rooms and audio / visual equipment are ready, including coordinating with IT team to set up equipment for video conferencing
• Ensure the reception area and conference rooms are tidy at all times, and furniture is cleaned.
• Ensure that stationery items in conference rooms are replenished
• Ensure that fittings, lighting & equipment at reception area and conference rooms are working properly, including reporting to Business Services for immediate servicing.
• Organise meals and refreshments for events (meetings, training, seminars, etc).
Incoming / Outgoing Couriers and Post
• Record incoming and outgoing courier (including HK & London pouches), ensure client / matter numbers are accurately reflected on waybills before filing them, arrange courier pickups and deliveries.
• Reconcile courier invoices for chargeable / non-chargeable accounts for Finance.
• Organise and record outgoing post, purchase and record postage stamp.
Suppliers and Supplies
• Place orders of pantry, fruits and water supplies.
• Check and record suppliers' invoices before submitting to Finance / HR & Business Services Manager for approval.
• Update and circulate suppliers' contact list to Business Services team members regularly.
• Circulate daily absence info emails and following up of leave applications for absentees.
• Organise and circulate secretarial support cover emails.
• Enter absence records on PeopleSoft, audit entries made and filing of forms and related correspondence.
• Circulate daily absence / visitors / emergency contact info lists.
• Arrange and circulate reception coverage as and when necessary.
• Assist with bookings & coordination of conferencing facilities.
• Assist HR manager and HR assistant with ad-hoc duties.
• Maintain and update records of Chubb security cards users
• Book taxi for fee earners & guests as and when required.
• Maintain stocks of refreshments in refrigerator on daily basis
Has a pleasant personality and strong communication skills to project a professional image of the Company.
Has relevant work experience and preferably from the airline and professional services industries.
Able to commit and complete the 4-months assignment.
Able to work on 2 shifts - Working hours 1st shift: 7am to 5pm 2nd shift: 10am to 7pm